WE ARE COMMITTED TO HEALTHIER NUTRITION AND MORE EXERCISE FOR CHILDREN
gesundekids is a non-profit initiative of the Rotary Clubs in Germany. Under the motto “fit for life”, the initiative works nationwide for the health of children between the ages of 3 and 12 to give them every chance of a successful and happy life. Because healthy and happy children are our future!
With exemplary actions at day-care centers, schools and in the public we address ourselves to parents, teachers, educators, physicians and multiplicators, in order to clear up over the importance of healthy nutrition and movement for children and to create a change in consciousness.
We are a rotarian initiative that can count on 50,000 Rotary members in Germany and 1.2 million internationally. The non-profit organisation “gesundekids e. V” was founded by rotarians and is successful regionally, nationally and internationally since 2005. It has so far reached over 70,000 children in Germany and 570 families in India and is constantly growing.
Partners We work together with Rotary‑, Rotaract‑, Inner Wheel Clubs and ministries at the state and federal level as well as with renowned academic institutions. more about gesundekids …
- 2012: Award of the “Fonds der Arzneimittelfirmen Hessen/Rheinland-Pfalz/Saarland” for honorary commitment in the field of prevention of obesity in children and adolescents
- 2017: Award of “GVG – Gesellschaft für Versicherungswissenschaft und ‑gestaltung e. V.” “Prevention of obesity and in children and adolescents”
- 2017: Award of the “Working Group of obesity in childhood and adolescence (AGA)”
You can contribute to the sustainable success of our initiative.
- You can donate to the account of gesundekids e. V.: IBAN: DE84 5109 0000 0001 6151 06
- You can become a member of gesundekids e. V.: for 25 € (private persons), for 100 € (e.g. Rotarian clubs, companies) www.gesundekids.de/initiative/verein
When do you support gesundekids?